The EZiCAT 100 is designed to help avoid damage to underground services during excavation. This locator with its automatic pinpointing function is very easy to operate. Active signal tracing is available by using the EZiTRACE signal generator.
- Always switches on in POWER mode for maximum safety, locating the most potentially dangerous service type first.
- Starts with maximum sensitivity for safe operation.
- Automatic pinpointing for quick and accurate location of the service, without any adjustment by the operator.
- Audio visual display with simple LED indicators for maximum convenience
- Pictographic quick-guide instructions are displayed on the face of the locator for easy on-site reference
- In-built test function (user activated), which tests both the hardware and the software to ensure full functionality of the product.
- Dual mode active tracing (8 kHz & 33 kHz) for on-site flexibility.
- Frequencies: Power 50/60Hz, Radio 15-30kHz, Generator 8kHz & 33kHz
- Depth range: Power/Generator 3 metres, Radio 2 metres
- Dust and water protection to IP54
- Supplied with six AA (LR6) batteries (battery life 30 hours), user manual and Certificate of Conformity
- Network Rail approved (PADS No: 094/020050)